Do I have to comfigure the room after the initial <presence/> ?

What would be the minimum config transaction?

Any idea why it works usually and stays locked only in few cases. If a
roomm is locked then until server restart. There is no room
config/state written to the spool folder.

hw
--
Dr. Heiner Wolf
bluehands GmbH & Co.mmunication KG