Hi,

>Right. If you send a non-MUC enabled presence an unlocked instant room
>should be created for you if one does not exist. At least that's how I
>understand it (and how we implemented it as well).

Since I am sending always a MUC-free <presence/>, I suppose the "bug" is
that "some" unlocked instant rooms are locked accidently. Not as we
supposed before, that most locked rooms are accidently unlocked.
Question would then be how the component would "fall" into the room
locking fork instead of leaving it unlocked-instant?

Is there any way to configure in the config file that only
unlocked-instant rooms will be created?

I will try to reproduce the case but seems to be difficult. Most of my
rooms work. Happens only sometimes.

hw
--
Dr. Heiner Wolf