I'm trying to make my Jabber server require people registering an
account enter an e-mail address for password retrieval and such (in
practice, it might be too obnoxious to _require_ this, but that's
beside the point).  From JEP-0077, I imagined that I would just add an
<email/> tag to the registration form, and return a <not-acceptable/>
error if the form is inadequately filled out.

However, neither Psi 0.9.3, Gajim 0.8.2, nor tkabber 0.9.8 liked that
idea.  They all stayed with their own ideas of how a registration form
would look, and failed to register an account.

Before I start filing bug reports about this: am I missing something?
My test server is at stor.no-ip.org; you can try registering an
account there.

--
Magnus