Hi all.

I've been looking at knocking together a simple privacy list management
webapp, which might eventually be of use for all those poor people whose
clients don't support it directly.

One of the things I just noticed is that ejabberd doesn't list
jabber:iq:privacy as a feature in service discovery, but jabberd2 does.  I'm
pretty sure ejabberd does support the feature since it claims 100% XMPP
compliance now, but if it doesn't list the feature then what is the proper
way to detect its existence?

TX

--
             Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]