On 3/1/06, Jonathan Siegle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So I'm all for each domain having their own certificate. Also the
> revocation list might be annoying if you have all 50k domains in one
> cert and you have to add one domain one day and delete a domain the next
> day...

I'm with these guys.  Also, cert management is usually delegated
through an automated system such that the customer can purchase and
install their own certificates.  You are not going to have a situation
where Dreamhost sells certs for HTTPS but then automatically SSLs
every jabber vhost.  At best they would give you 2 for 1, at worst you
would purchase 2 certs and install them yourself.

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:[EMAIL PROTECTED]