On Wed, 24 May 2006, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

> I am working with a certification authority on adding XMPP support to
> the certificates they issue.

Has anyone written a straightforward description of how to generate a
proper XMPP cert with all of the id-on-xmppAddr stuff using OpenSSL?

Given that our cert vendor is Thawte/Verisign, I suppose this is probably
irrelevant to us and I should worry more about whether XMPP software has
interoperable cn-based validation despite the fact that it isn't
specified.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://dotat.at/
NORTH FITZROY: SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5. RAIN OR DRIZZLE. MODERATE WITH FOG PATCHES.