Hello Everyone

i am trying my software to communicate with jabber.com server and i am able
to complete my communciation till TLS negotiation and server responds

<proceed xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-tls'/>

from this step to on ward i am not able to understand what my software
should send to jabber server in which response server will send me following
array of messages

RECV: SSL status: "before/connect initialization"
RECV: SSL status: "before/connect initialization"
RECV: SSL status: "SSLv3 write client hello A"
RECV: SSL status: "SSLv3 read server hello A"
RECV: SSL status: "SSLv3 read server certificate A"
RECV: SSL status: "SSLv3 read server done A"
RECV: SSL status: "SSLv3 write client key exchange A"
RECV: SSL status: "SSLv3 write change cipher spec A"
RECV: SSL status: "SSLv3 write finished A"
RECV: SSL status: "SSLv3 flush data"
RECV: SSL status: "SSLv3 read finished A"
RECV: SSL status: "SSL negotiation finished successfully"
RECV: SSL status: "SSL negotiation finished successfully"
RECV: Cipher: name = DES-CBC3-SHA; description = DES-CBC3-SHA
SSLv3 Kx=RSA      Au=RSA  Enc=3DES(168) Mac=SHA1
; bits = 168; version = TLSv1/SSLv3;

According to my knowledge TLS is a binary protocol but question remains same
what should i send to server in which response the server will send above
mentioned response

Muhammad Arslan Ali