Op dinsdag 12 september 2006 18:50, schreef reno:
> Is there a forum for jabber developer? I'm really not comfortable using
> mailing list format.

<snip daily mailing list digest>

Mailing lists are extremely[*] efficient if you use good e-mail software. Next
features might help:
* A mail client that automatically groups threads
* A mail client that automatically detects mailing lists
* A mail client with which you can "Reply to List"
* A mail client that automatically moves mailing list post to a separate mail
folder
* A client that is quote-friendly (default to underquoting, using different
colours to mark quotes, no HTML)
* A client that is reply-friendly
* An IMAP server is also *very* useful

I see that you're using Outlook, I've no experience with Outlook. But ages
ago, I used to use Outlook Express (Windows 98 era). If Outlook didn't got
better, I'm afraid that it do not support any of the above features (very
well). Personally, I love KMail.

[*] In fact, I believe that good configured e-mail software is much more
efficient than any forum, and currently there is no better Jabber-based
alternative yet :-)

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.
xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ejabberd, the expandable Jabber daemon. --
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/