On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:35:09 +0200, Tijl Houtbeckers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:17:13 +0200, Sander Devrieze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Op dinsdag 12 september 2006 18:50, schreef reno:
Is there a forum for jabber developer? I'm really not comfortable using
mailing list format.

<snip daily mailing list digest>

Mailing lists are extremely[*] efficient if you use good e-mail software. Next
features might help:
* A mail client that automatically groups threads

Unfortunatly too many people use mailing clients that "automatically" break threads *cough*Microsoft Exchange*cough*

It is on topic, since people claim email lists are so much better because you can use threaded views, when in practise it's not that good. Discussing wether is Microsoft Exchange is a mail client or not is off topic, but trust me that Microsoft Exchange -on it's own without any help from other "mail clients"- is very good at throwing out useful email headers.