On 5/22/07, Justin Karneges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, one thing you can do is not subscribe to the transport jids, and instead
send directed presence to them (this is possible with Psi, right-click on a
transport and choose Login).  This way, you can login to the Jabber server
only, and then individually login (or logoff!) transports.

I think (from the way it's described), that the bug might be that
directed presence's are not delivered until the first non-directed
presence is sent.  I don't have ejabberd to test, so I can't confirm
this, but it might be worth checking out.

--
- Norman Rasmussen
- Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]