Hello,

I am trying to create a simple application that will send a message to a single
jabber user.
I have a jabber server, and I have Pidgin client installed on all machines.

We have an information server that is used for posting events, and important
messages. This server is a web server. It is not automatic alerting, which is
the drawback. We do not want to rely on email. So we want the information
server to send instant messages to all parties involved.

I've been looking for days and only found a linux solution. We are 100% windows.

I need an API or something of the sort that will allow me to post messages via
aweb server to my jabber server. I've found projects that do this, but they are
mainly all linux and I'm having problems viewing the source code in order to
write my own component.

Thanks
Brad
Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and moreā€¦.then map the best route!
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01