Sorry for the double-post. You would be far better off writing a REST
service without using the .Net webservice framework, or any webservice
framework for that matter. Something simple like that doesn't really
need anything complex at all, all you need is to allow somebody to POST
stanzas to your web server and then it hand them down (without the
authentication, deserialization, etc. that frameworks does for you) to
JabberD.