Hi Sergei,

5) googlemail.com sends a key over the same TCP connection (!):

That's called "piggybacking".

=INFO REPORT==== 2007-09-19 20:35:32 ===
I(<0.5062.0>:ejabberd_s2s_in:317): GET KEY: {"nes.ru",
                                             "googlemail.com",
                                             [],

"CAESBxC17cjz0SIaEBnkylXoIZMlEI4Y4qYXHDQ="}

The port is the same <0.5062.0>. After that the connection is stalled.
ejabberd never receives anything in this stream.

For me it looks like a severe bug in Google Talk server.

They've been doing that ever since s2s was enabled.

Did someone experienced similar problems with gmail.com and
googlemail.com? May be Google Talk admins read this list and can help?

Cheers!

Happy ejabberd debugging. Dialback is already horrible to debug, but
piggybacking makes it a real nightmare.

Philipp