On 9/19/07, Sergei Golovan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 9/19/07, Philipp Hancke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi Sergei,
> >
> > > 5) googlemail.com sends a key over the same TCP connection (!):
> >
> > That's called "piggybacking".
>
> Then things become more complicated, and I don't know where the bug is.
>
> Ejabberd verifies both keys, sends dialback answers, and after 10
> minutes of silence closes the socket.

Moreover, when I removed the only contact with JID [EMAIL PROTECTED]
the situation remains the same. gmail.com opens the stream, and after
the dialback is verified no more data comes through the socket. After
ten minutes the socket is closed.

It's very strange given that other ejabberd deployment don't have
problems with Google Talk S2S.

Cheers!
--
Sergei Golovan