From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Kalafut
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 1:10 PM
To: Jabber/XMPP software development list
Subject: Re: [jdev] Why is my jabber serverkickingout aremote useron anerror?

Because it's a 2.0, it's probably got a lot of different stuff that would it a
PITA to re-integrate into our system.

But I may be able to try the patch.

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Kalafut
I3/CG Crew Member
Trident Systems Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(919)388-1264

The opinions expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily reflect the opinions
of Trident Systems Inc.