Hello,

there is a dependency for the SASL authentication: Auth_SASL PEAR module ("pear install Auth_SASL" or install with your distribution's package manager). If you don't have it and don't have the right to install it, it is not possible to use because this is the only authentication system I implemented currently (And only the Digest-MD5 mechanism, I may try to implement others later).

I am leaving in 2 hours by now! :-)

Jehan

Florian Jensen a écrit :
Hey,

I tried to install it, but got the following error upon activating it.

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a *fatal error*.

*Warning*: require_once(Auth/SASL/DigestMD5.php) [function.require-once <http://florianjensen.com/wp-admin/function.require-once>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in */var/www/vhosts/florianjensen.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/jabber_feed/xmpp_stream.php* on line *23*

*Fatal error*: require_once() [function.require <http://florianjensen.com/wp-admin/function.require>]: Failed opening required 'Auth/SASL/DigestMD5.php' (include_path='.:.:.:.:') in */var/www/vhosts/florianjensen.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/jabber_feed/xmpp_stream.php* on line *23*

Greets,

Florian Jensen

Jehan wrote:
Hello all,

just to say that the first version of the code is available. It is working, yet basically, but it is working. I will improve it soon, but not before 2 weeks because I am leaving in a few hours in holidays.

http://jehan.zemarmot.net/blog/2008/04/01/more-than-just-instant-messaging-publication-and-notification-using-jabberxmpp/
http://svn.wp-plugins.org/jabber-feed/

See you then! I will probably unsubscribe from this ml the time of my holidays and will subscribe back in 2 weeks because I don't want my mailbox being overflowed by emails! :-/
Bye.

Jehan