Because some people want it.  You've always complained about it.  I've always
have people request it.  At the end of the day, if people want it, I'd rather
help them out than argue with you about it.

Daniel

On 5/22/08 2:03 PM, "Sander Devrieze" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2008/5/22 Daniel Henninger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Any reason not to go ahead and add it?  I also wouldn't mind seeing:
> simple
> sametime
> ocs
>
> And hell:
> xmpp
>
> Since such a thing does exist.  =)  I'm actually also using gtalk, but I
> don't really think that ought to be officially registered.  *shrug*  =)

Yes, why do you actually have such a transport? AFAICS this only can
confuse people, or am I wrong and are there good reasons to have it?

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.