Jonathan Schleifer wrote:
Am 15.08.2008 um 14:07 schrieb Zenon Kuder jr.:

Particularly the moods and activites should be
a) consistent among different clients with same language
b) consistent among different languages.
to avoid social problems :-).

I really agree. Moods can be very different on translation, I noticed that with our German translation of moods in Gajim.
b.) Is impossible, unfortunately.

I agree that it's impossible to avoid social problems. I even assert that's impossible in the same language community. :)

I've created this page some time ago
http://wiki.jabber.org/index.php/Mood_translation but I somehow lost interest (partly because I didn't make other people interested ;-) ). The page is a
basic draft intended to create attention.

I will add our German mood translations from Gajim there and encourage the translators to do the same. Do you know of any other client that has translated moods?

No, I don't.

A long time ago we had a [EMAIL PROTECTED] ML I think, and I'd be happy to set that up again if it would be helpful. Or lists for particular languages ([EMAIL PROTECTED] etc.).

Peter