Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> http://xmpp.org/summit/summit6.shtml

Great. A question to day 2: I guess the priority will be on "XMPP as
Skype replacement", so RTP over Jingle, ICE-UDP and friends. But we
should also have a discussion about the future of Jingle for TCP-like
requirements like file-transfer and e2e streams (see day 3). So ICE-TCP
or something like this comes to my mind. I never was on an XMPP summit
before, but maybe split the Jingle discussion into three parts: Jingle
basics, UDP (VoIP), and TCP (ICE-TCP, TURN, etc).

And one note to file transfer on day 3: are there any ideas to support
seeking in file transfers? It would be a nice feature and I already have
some ideas. Maybe we can discuss it, too.

Dirk

--
My Other car is a beater (On the back of a beater).