Remko Tronçon wrote:
>> Great. I would like to have a small group of people not busy hacking and
>> doing inter-op tests to discuss a future ICE-TCP-like XEP.
>
> Well, I can imagine most of the people involved in Jingle hacking are
> also very likely to be interested in ICE-TCP, so it would be a shame
> if those 2 were held in parallel. Same probably goes for E2E
> encryption.

We don't have a schedule yet, but I'm suggesting that we hold a Jingle
hackfest on Sunday, at which time the issue of ICE-TCP stuff might come
up. We might then discuss it more formally on Monday during the talking
heads portion of the Summit. And for sure e2e discussions would happen
on Monday, not as a side discussion while Jingle hackers are off writing
code.

/psa