On 3/12/09 8:31 PM, Brett Zamir wrote:
> [...]

And *not* backwards-compatible. I think this is a non-starter.

> and I don't want to beat
> a dead horse, if a spec is not internally consistent with its usages,
> I really think that should be addressed.

I disagree.

> Sorry I missed the meeting,

There will be others. :)

> but I'm still really eager to know about
> whether Data Forms could be changed to support real namespaces.

I'll have to look up your older messages about that. I'm still
struggling to catch up on email (~1000 messages in my inbox) and finish
my action items from the XMPP Summit, plus deal with fun problems like
the recent outbreak of groupchat spammers on the XMPP network...

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/