Hey,

I'll probably attend.

The question is: will we hold the XMPP Summit at the same time (±2 days?). I think we should apply for a Stand + Devroom, and we could maybe get a list of people who want to do some main tracks / lightning talks at FOSDEM too?

I'd be up for helping out with the organization of all FOSDEM related stuff.

Greets,

Florian Jensen