Hi,
I am interested in working on some of the projects for upcoming Google
Summer of Code 2012. I wanted to know if it was possible to share more
details like expectations from the project, the deliverables etc
beforehand with me. This is so that I can prepare myself better before
actually applying for the project. For now, I am familiar with
networking concepts required and I am gradually starting to learn
python implementation and development . Please advise as to what else
skills one might need to work on the project

-Mukund