On 04/26/2012 04:48 PM, Theo Cushion wrote:

> On 25 Apr 2012, at 17:36, Sergey Dobrov wrote:
>

> WebRTC is looking very promising.

Yes, unfortunately I have no enough of time to maintain that task, I
trying to involve my student into it but he's in very beginning state of
javascript learning. But I hope to have some progress till next summer,
hope that webrtc will not be stable till then and I will be in time :))

> Keep me posted! On the Ruby side of things I'm working
> on https://github.com/theozaurus/jubjub which gives a neat API for
> generating the XML stanzas. I like the API, but it's blocking.

The same thing, we need documentation, tests and some refactoring which
partially were made by other students but still very bad. Anyway, you
can subscribe to the project on github someway, I think (don't like
social networks, so don't sure which features github has).

Also, you're always welcome to communicate via XMPP/Email/this list (my
xmpp=my email).

Few words about habahaba. Unfortunately, it has a very poor code quality
which was inherited from jappix with many security and code structure
issues. Unfortunately, I have no resources to build my own web client
from scratch but I very hope that some people will find jslix (or other
similar high level lib) useful and will create community to make a high
quality web jabber client. I trying to implement jingle part most
independent of habahaba so it can be integrated in this possible future
web client.

With best regards,
Sergey Dobrov,