Hi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Quoting NAKATA Maho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> The ant manual says ant cannot be built with gcj so I dont know if ant meets
> the
> test to be free?

ant is not free. At least not the full ant. But you can use
libant1.6-java as in Debian.

> Anyway ant from debian unstable also does not work for me with gcj.
>
> What I would like to do is build openoffice.org with free gcj but I do not
> have
> the know how to solve ant problems.

I already told you to take my source package. 1.9.108-1 won't
necessarily work given some changes in sid but 1.9.110 etc on my disk does.
I can give you a source package with some hacks in place which does work...

Then you also can help debugging why registration fails on sparc when using gcj
;-)
(Not to talk about xsltproc getting bus errors....)

Gr??e/Regards,

Ren?