To: "Andy Jefferson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <jdo-dev@db.apache.org>; "JDO Expert Group" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 11:25 PM
Subject: Re: The Future of JDO

I think we need several thorough, fair and objective, exhaustive lists:
What does JDO have beyond JPA?
What does JDO lack that is in JPA?
Where are the semantic differences between JDO and JPA and can they be reconciled?

This list should be used by JDO supporters to decide what should be  done.
This list should also get published.