Hey Andy,

Thanks a lot for the info.
I agree with you that JPA is driven by large corporations and all they want is
to become standardized in some way.
That's why I want to get a feeling from people working with JDO as I find it
more complete and robust.
I've been thru JPA specification and found it very tightly coupled with
relational database, not to mention the use of annotations kind of polutes the
code.
Regarding your question about JDOQL, I was told that JDOQL would not support
things like BETWEEN. I don't have much more info about particular features, but
I will try to find them out and let you know.

BTW, I've been trying to get Teneo EMF and JPOX plugin working, but had not
luck so far. Has anybody got it working ? I am getting an
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at
org.eclipse.emf.teneo.jpox.mapper.GenerateJDO.main(GenerateJDO.java:74) when
generating the EMF - JDO/JPOX OR mapping. I couldn't find any solution on
internet.

FYI, I think a must would be having more available tools, such as eclipse
plugins, in order to get more people using JDO.

Thanks,
Dário