Yes, we do. Oracle sent ambiguous messages about conference call numbers that would, then wouldn't be disabled.

On Apr 30, 2010, at 9:04 AM, mcai...@sonic.net wrote:

Same problem here. I think we need a new number.

-- Michelle

Hi,

I'm not able to dial in. It says: we are sorry, your conference is
unavailable. Please hang up and try again later. Any idea?

Regards Michael

Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, April 23 at 9 am PDT to
discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:
Domestic (toll-free):  866 230-6968
International (caller-paid):  +1 213 787-0528
Access code :  294-0479#

Agenda:

1. Tests in api2 for ... getPersistenceManagerFactory(Map,Map)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-557
2. Spec updates - ready for a vote?
3. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:

-- Michelle

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet t...@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bousc...@akquinet.de

akquinet t...@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo