> 1. JDO 3.2 release RC4
> The release includes DataNucleus reference in the pom: core 5.2.7;
> rdbms 5.2.7; api-jdo 5.2.7; jdo-query 5.0.9; api-jpa 5.2.6.
> Are these the right DataNucleus versions for the 3.2 release?
> We probably should remove the datanucleus api-jdo and instead use the
> official
3.2 api.

If you intend JDO 3.2 to be for JRE 1.8+ then you need the LATEST in the v5.x
series
datanucleus-core 5.2.9
datanucleus-api-jdo 5.2.7
datanucleus-api-jpa 5.2.8
datanucleus-rdbms 5.2.9
datanucleus-jdo-query 5.0.9

Removing datanucleus-api-jdo will make your life much harder since then you
will be testing DataNucleus with NO SUPPORT for the JDO API. That is the DN
API-support jar, not the API interfaces. Just like the associated datanucleus-
api-jpa jar provides SUPPORT for the JPA API.

Regards
--
Andy
DataNucleus (Web: http://www.datanucleus.org   Twitter: @datanucleus)