Hi Til,

Since we changed the bits since the last vote, I believe another vote is needed
for the final bits. Since the changes should not affect the code testing, we
should only need to verify that the checksums and signatures match and the
artifacts can be downloaded and built. No detailed testing should be needed.

Step 18 has the details on this final vote.

Thanks,
Craig

> On Jan 25, 2022, at 1:13 PM, Tilmann <tilmann_...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> I just prepared the final 3.2 release:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejdo-1006/
>
> Following the release instructions, the next step would be to properly
> release it (step 19):
> https://github.com/apache/db-jdo/blob/main/HowToReleaseJDO.md
>
> However, from the last meeting I seem to remember that there was mention
> of another VOTE.
>
> Is it correct to proceed with step 19?
> Or do we need another round of test/vote?
>
> Best,
> Til

Craig L Russell
c...@apache.org