+1

[x] downloaded jdo-3.2-source-release.zip
[x] verified .sha512
[x] verified .asc
[x] downloaded jdo-3.2-source-release.tar.gz
[x] verified .sha512
[x] verified .asc
[x] unzipped release
[x] ran tck with expected (2) failures

Craig

P.S. I updated the HowToRelease instructions to distribute only the
source-release-zip and its .asc and .sha512 plus the source-release-tar.gz and
its asc and .sha512.

> On Jan 27, 2022, at 8:36 AM, Tilmann Zäschke <zaesc...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> I prepared the final release for JDO 3.2.
>
> Please vote on the release. Voting will be open until Monday, January 31st.
>

> You may download the JDO 3.2 release artifacts from the staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejdo-1006/
>
> The JDO API release artifacts are in
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejdo-1006/javax/jdo/jdo-api/3.2/
>

> The JDO TCK release artifacts are in
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejdo-1006/org/apache/jdo/3.2/
>
> For reference, changes since the last vote are:
> - Updated log4j from 2.13.3 to 2.17.1
>
> Regards,
> Til
>

> On 02/12/2021 20:25, Tilmann wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> after the cancelled vote for RC4 here is new request to vote:
>>
>> Please vote on the JDO 3.2 release (based on RC5). Voting will be open
>> until Monday,
>> October 6th.
>>
>> You may download the JDO 3.2 release artifacts from the staging
>> repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejdo-1005/
>>
>> The JDO API release artifacts are in
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejdo-1005/javax/jdo/jdo-api/3.2-RC5/
>>

>> The JDO TCK release artifacts are in
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejdo-1005/org/apache/jdo/3.2-RC5/
>>

>> For reference, changes since RC4 are:
>> - Updated dependencies to latest 5.* versions of datanucleus modules
>> - Removed spec PDFs
>> - ReleaseHowTo.md updated
>>

>> Regards,
>> Til