Hello,

we have created a new job type, and we start it using the
TimerTrigger. This works fine if we just enter a time using cron
syntax. However, if we then go to the manage Jenkins page, and reload
all configurations from hard disk, then the entered time just passes
by and nothing happens.

The problem seems to be specific to our job type. If we do the same
for a maven job, it still works after a reload of the configuration.

What is very strange is, that in the log file we find something like:

03.03.2012 00:02:50 hudson.triggers.Trigger checkTriggers
KONFIG: cron triggered job_name

But despite this logging information, the job did not start.

Does anyone have any hints on why this might happen, or what we can do
to keep the trigger alive after a reload?

Thanx for your help in advance

Ciao
Claus