Hi again,

pom.xml is now available in my repository, tested the plugin this week,
it's okay to be released and hosted now.

So this is my request to host it under the Jenkins GitHub repository.

Plugin GitHub URL: https://github.com/derFunk/jenkins-zubhium-plugin
My GitHub and Jenkins ID: derFunk

Wiki Page is prepared
here: http://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Zubhium+Plugin
Must be filed under "Artifact Uploaders" then. I already defined the plugin
artifact ID as "zubhium".

Regards,
Andreas