Thanks,

currently having a problem with mvn release:perform.

After release:prepare seems to be successful, release:perform fails at the
git pull to the target/checkout directory with:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin:2.0-beta-9:perform
(default-cli) on project zubhium: Unable to checkout from SCM
[ERROR] Provider message:
[ERROR] The git-pull command failed.
[ERROR] Command output:
[ERROR] fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/tags/zubhium-0.1.3
[ERROR] fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly

Someone knows what's happening here?

Thanks