Hi All,

I have grabbed the latest of the filesystem_scm plugin from its current Svn
repo.

It does not appear to be being maintained ATM

It is here: GitHub.com/agray/filesystem_scm

Could someone please move it to the Jenkins

Could someone please (as I don't have access):

1. Move this repo under the umbrella of the Jenkins-ci organisation.
2. Setup a build job on J-on-J
3. Update the plugin's wiki page to state the source is on GitHub.

This plugin is an important fallback plugin that can be used in situations
where all else fails.  As such it should be maintained.

I'm happy to have a go at the two bugs I raised but I would like to fork it
from Jenkins-ci organisation and then submit a pull request to have it
reviewed.

Thank you,

Andrew