Hi there!

What particularly are you trying to accomplish?
To get SVN credentials to use with the SVNKit, you can try to do as follows:

hudson.scm.SubversionSCM.DescriptorImpl descriptor =
(hudson.scm.SubversionSCM.DescriptorImpl)
Jenkins.getInstance().getDescriptor(hudson.scm.SubversionSCM.class);
ISVNAuthenticationProvider authenticationProvider =
descriptor.createAuthenticationProvider(build.getProject());

And use the authenticationProvider with SVNKit stuff.