Hello all, hello Ivan,
I want to call the SVN client directly via Runtime.getRuntime().exec(),
where the command line contains the SVN command, e.g. "svn --username YYY
--password XXX status", or sending a command via SVNKit interface. As you
can see, straight user/pass approach is sufficient. Sorry, applying your
pointer, how do I have to proceed once having the "authenticationProvider"?

Thank you!

Michael