So this plugin is getting me a little close to what I'm looking for...

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/DocLinks+Plugin

It'll take the files and all recursive directories I specify in a
directory and bundle it up into the job report..problem is that it's
attached to the Document Links of the whole Report, not the individual
build run itself... but this is showing that the functionality I'm
looking for is completely possible, very excite!