On 02/17/2013 11:35 AM, Christoph Kutzinski wrote:
> I made you a committer on GitHub and made you the default assignee in JIRA.
> Welcome aboard!

Thank you Christoph :)

I followed the instructions on
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Moving+from+Subversion+%28svn%29+to+Github
and performed the move to github (I also updated the
{jenkins-plugin-info:pluginId=your-artifact} at the top of your wiki
entry) but the wiki still shows the old information
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Buckminster+PlugIn

I assume the synchronization takes place periodically right?

Then I'd have another question: the installation of software for this
plugin is based on DownloadFromURLInstaller using this remote file

http://mirrors.jenkins-ci.org/updates/updates/hudson.plugins.buckminster.BuckminsterInstallation.BuckminsterInstaller.json

how can I update that file?

thanks in advance
        Lorenzo