That's automatically updated by the release process, too.

Am 17.02.2013 18:32, schrieb Lorenzo Bettini:
On 02/17/2013 06:21 PM, Christoph Kutzinski wrote:
Both the information in the Wiki and the update site contents are
updated after you perform a new release of the plugin.
See Jenkins' Wiki on information how to release a plugin.

OK, for the Wiki, but concerning this file

http://mirrors.jenkins-ci.org/updates/updates/hudson.plugins.buckminster.BuckminsterInstallation.BuckminsterInstaller.json

that is a static file, which, from what I understand, was uploaded by
the previous maintainer...  how can I update that?

thanks in advance
        Lorenzo