Hello, I have same question

At current moment, I have implemented following features at my fork
(https://github.com/synopsys-arc-oss/role-strategy-plugin):
  - Individual setup of slave roles;
  - Draft support of "RoleMacro" extension point (as built-in example, it
allows to set specific rights for enabled jobs only). BTW, I need some time
to finish and test concept before creation of the pull request.

As I see, Jesse Glick has made several improvements two months ago for the
"folders" plugin.
Probably, he could comment this question (thanks in advance).

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev
R&D Engineer, Synopsys Inc.
www.synopsys.com

понедельник, 27 мая 2013 г., 14:13:50 UTC+4 пользователь Emanuele Zattin