Hello Oliver,

Is it applicable to propose bugfix to be back-ported if it has not been
merged to master branch yet?
I'm very interested to have fix for
JENKINS-19017<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-19017>(Jenkins
merges queued builds with different file parameters) in the new
LTS version.

Pull request is pending, but I'd prefer to get external review before merge.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev