Jesse,

The tags are in place. Maintaining a list of lts-candidates that has not
been backported yet seems like an overkill to me. I was about to label the
issues lts-1.509.3-fixed when they get merged to jenkinsci:stable. I do not
mind labelling issues as fixed right away when backported to my repo so
jira filter would work as we want (showing only issues yet to backport). If
this is what you suggest you have my support.

I have not though about @Restricted while cherry picking changes. I guess
we can add this at any time before release.