Thank-you for adding that. I am using GitHub. I create a clone of the
repository. Add my files, commit and publish. But I then get the error with
the 'git push' command:

remote: Permission to jenkinsci/purecm-plugin.git denied to PureCM.
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/jenkinsci/purecm-plugin.git/':
The requested URL returned error: 403

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,