Problem appeared in core 1.520. Looking at the changes that happened for
this release,
I see an update of com.infradna.tool:bridge-method-annotation from 1.4 to
1.8

Maybe this is generating some bytecode that is not understood correctly by
the JDT, so it fails to index the corresponding class.

Vincent