Hi, All

The same issue in eclipse is driving me nuts while I was trying to upgrade
my plugin code dependencies to latest LTS.

Removing the annotation *@WithBridgeMethods *just works like a charm, thanks

However, I would like to share a little more about how to recompile the
*jenkins-core-xxx.jar*.

   1. download the *source.zip* from https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins(I
   mean the root of the project, not just core folder since *Jenkins CLI*module
is required for *Jenkins
   core* from the this recompilation build ), pick up any commit, branch as
   you like
   2. unzip this source.zip to folder *jenkins-xxx*, (wherever as you like)
   3. replace *@WithBridgeMethods\(.*\) *with *// patching for debug*  to*
   jenkins-xxx/core/src/**/*.java*
   4. run *mvn package -Dmaven.test.skip=true *(you should get your maven
   working)
   5. we should only care about the *jenkins-core-xxx.jar* is finally
   recompiled though some error may occur on other modules
   6. done

Help this could help.

Best Regard,
Ace Han