Hi Ullrich,

Sorry, missed that info! Personal id is 'akaryakina'. Thanks for correcting
me!

Can I ask for SVN access as well, please?  If it wouldn't be too much pain
(either for 'fortify' or 'akaryakina' Jenkins Id), of course.

By the way, I can see that group ID a common mistake of every third commit
request. Shouldn't a note about that be put on the wiki (
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Hosting+Plugins#HostingPlugins-Requesthosting
)?

Thanks,
Ann.