Am 30.01.2014 um 13:04 schrieb Anna Karjakina <akarjak...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Ullrich,
>
> Sorry, missed that info! Personal id is 'akaryakina'. Thanks for correcting
> me!

Done.

> Can I ask for SVN access as well, please?  If it wouldn't be too much pain
> (either for 'fortify' or 'akaryakina' Jenkins Id), of course.

This must be granted by someone else. Are there still some files in SVN?

> By the way, I can see that group ID a common mistake of every third commit
> request. Shouldn't a note about that be put on the wiki
> (https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Hosting+Plugins#HostingPlugins-Requesthosting)?

Yes, please add such a note, that would help for future requests! (And maybe an
additional note that the GitHub plugin name should also be part of such a mail
so we don’t need to search for the correct repository name ourselves;-)