Hi Ulli

Thanks for your confidence in me. On wiki.jenkins-ci.org I added myself
some time ago as niklaus_giger.

I did not find an email for the maintainer (lukanus) neither.

Thanks for the access rights. I would appreciate if you could answer the
following questions for which I could not
find an answer in
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Hosting+Plugins.

* Did you review my changes? I would really appreciate if somebody could
review the plugin. Specially a some days later before publishing.
* Shall I push my changes directly to the master branch of
jenkins-ci/git-parameter or open a branch there?
* Is it a good idea to change the connection developerConnection elements
in pom.xml to use jenkinsci instead of lukanus?
* Should I copy the description of the
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Git+Parameter+Plugin to the
Readme of the code?

Thanks in advance