Am 02.05.2014 um 16:59 schrieb Niklaus Giger <niklaus.gi...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Ulli
>
> Thanks for your confidence in me. On wiki.jenkins-ci.org I added myself some
> time ago as niklaus_giger.
>
> I did not find an email for the maintainer (lukanus) neither.
>
> Thanks for the access rights. I would appreciate if you could answer the
> following questions for which I could not
> find an answer in https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Hosting+Plugins.
>
> * Did you review my changes? I would really appreciate if somebody could
> review the plugin. Specially a some days later before publishing.

I do not. You can ask for feedback on the dev-list, maybe someone else will.
But normally the spare time of the developers is quite limited so they focus on
their own work...

> * Shall I push my changes directly to the master branch of
> jenkins-ci/git-parameter or open a branch there?

This is your decision. Some developers always use feature branches, some others
commit directly to master…

> * Is it a good idea to change the connection developerConnection elements in
> pom.xml to use jenkinsci instead of lukanus?

Yes, please update the pom

> * Should I copy the description of the
> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Git+Parameter+Plugin to the
> Readme of the code?

Yes, a README would be good that contains some more information…

Ulli